Say “I Do” at SkyView – the Coolest New Wedding Venue in Estes Park
SkyView at Fall River Village is a world-class wedding venue in Estes Park opening early summer 2018. This venue will be set apart as a top choice for couples because of it’s premier location, spectacular scenery and modern ambience. Here is what we love best about our new venue and we’re sure you will too!
- Panoramic Rocky Mountain views will accentuate your wedding day celebration. Our venue truly makes the most of the scenery by naturally incorporating
the mountains with grand windows and open-air features.
- Your wedding will be the only event that day, guaranteed! We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and memorable guest experiences.
- You can customize your whole wedding! We allow you the freedom to choose your own licensed caterer and vendors, so you can make your wedding as
unique as you are.
- No contingency plan needed – Our rooftop ceremony space has an open-air canopy which will provide shelter in cold weather or shade from the sun.
Our reception space will have glass doors and grand windows, so weather won’t inhibit your mountain wedding experience.
- We can take care of all your guest accommodations – You can give your guests a vacation of their own! With 3-4 bedroom luxury mountain townhomes
and 60 riverside two bedroom condos, Fall River Village can host your entire wedding. Our prime location is walking distance to downtown Estes Park’s shops,
restaurants and bars; allowing for a laid-back feel and convenience for your guests. You and guests can enjoy all that Estes Park has to offer during their trip.
Longs Peak and the Continental Divide will be
Our rustic, modern venue truly invites the
Your Epic Wedding View
You can be one of the first to have epic wedding
Wedding Packages Include:
- Whole day exclusive use of the Event Center for up to 115 guests.
- Event setup starting at 10 am. Rooftop ceremony space can be enjoyed until 10 pm.
Event cleanup: 1 hour following event, no later than 11 pm to 12 am.
- Walk through with caterer, vendors and Fall River Village staff 30 days prior
- Site use for photography session.
- Fall River Village digital image release for wedding papery and wedding website.
- 1 hour rehearsal time for the week of your wedding. This is based on availability
and must be confirmed 30 days prior.
- 2 hours complimentary use of Fall River Village’s community room. You can use
this for a quest welcome event, wedding preparation space or post-wedding
brunch. This is based on availability and must be confirmed 30 days prior.
- Facility management during the event.
- 1 complimentary honeymoon suite for the night of the wedding.
- Customized setup of the tables and chairs for ceremony and reception
(Caterer sets tableware, clears and provides event cleanup).
- Your choice of full-service licensed caterer. [China, flatware, glassware,
napkins and barware will also be contracted with the selected catering company].
- Recommendations for preferred local vendors.
- Base linens (white tablecloths).
- Dance floor (interior use only).
For more information about wedding guest accommodations, click here.
Contact us today at 970-325-6864 or SkyView@FallRiverVillage.com!
You can also request information, by completing the form below.
Fall River Village is a proud member of the