Our Lodging is Close to Rocky Mountain National Park and Walking Distance to Downtown Estes Park!
A visit to Estes Park, Rocky Mountain National Park’s base camp, is the perfect place for all your adventures.
Travelers can make the most of their lodging at Fall River Village with the best of both Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park.
Our Rocky Mountain Lodging Options Include:
- Resort Condos – Fall River Village is 4 miles to Rocky Mountain National Park and 5 minute walk to downtown Estes Park
- Town Homes – Perched on the cliff above Fall River Village, our town homes are just 4 miles to Rocky Mountain National Park
and 5 minute walk to downtown Estes Park
- Fall River Cabins – Our riverside couples cabins sit 2 miles from Rocky Mountain National Park and 2 miles to downtown Estes Park
Fall River Village is conveniently situated in Estes Park, along Fall River and walking distance to the heart of downtown. There are multiple highways and byways that can be taken to reach Estes Park, CO and Rocky Mountain National Park lodging. Whether you are flying or making it a road trip, we can help you map your route here:
- Airport Shuttle – Denver International Airport (DIA) is a 1.5 hour drive to Estes Park
- Boulder – Highway 36 or Highway 7
- Loveland – Highway 34 is closed until Memorial Day, detour is through Longmont.
Click here to see updates on any road closures.
- Longmont through Lyons – Highway 66 to Highway 36
You can check out road updates here.
- Trail Ridge Road
- Peak to Peak Scenic Byway
Directions to Fall River Village:
Address: 200 Filbey Court, Estes Park, CO 80517.
Go west on Elkhorn Ave from the center of town. We are located just two blocks past all the shops on the right hand side. Or, as you enter town, from Highway 34, you can turn south onto Far View Drive or James St, then turn east (left) onto Elkhorn Ave. Shortly thereafter you will see Fall River Village on your left. The office is located in unit 200, right next to the flag pole.
Estes Park Map
(Click map for larger image)
(Click link above)