Host Your Next Family Reunion in Estes Park
Fall River Village would be a great headquarters for your next family reunion in Estes Park. We are situated along Fall River’s Riverwalk and two blocks from downtown Estes Park. Each family can have their own condo, but everyone can gather together in one of our meeting places to talk, eat or play! No need to coordinate driving – walk or take the free shuttle downtown or to Rocky Mountain National Park.
Guests can choose from our condos with three different floor plans or our larger town homes. We also have options for riverside, poolside, or mountainside lodging. Most of the condos offer magnificent mountain views of the Continental Divide, Longs Peak, Lumpy Ridge, or Old Man Mountain and all of the riverside condos overlook Fall River. So, you really can make your family reunion in Estes Park all your own!
Ready to Book?
Call us to discuss details. Otherwise, your family members can start booking now! We require 35% of the room rate and tax to be paid at the time of booking, 31 days or more in advance. Within 30 days of arrival, the whole balance is due. A reservation can be fully refunded less an $89 fee with written notice 31 or more days prior to arrival.
Our 3 Condo Styles Available:
- Longs Peak is the smaller of our floor plans, 630 square feet. It has a
queen bed in the master bedroom and a bunk bed (twin above queen) in the guest bedroom, along with a sofa bed in the living room. We recommend no more than 5 people. We do have a few non-riverside Longs Peak condos that have a queen in each bedroom instead of a bunk bed in the guest bedroom.
- Elkhorn has a king bed in the master bedroom and a queen in the guest bedroom, along with a queen sofa bed in the living room. It is 753 square feet, providing additional space in the living room and kitchen, and is great for 6 people.
- Bear Lake has the same bed setup as the traditional Longs Peak, so you can comfortably sleep up to 7 people if one person is less than 150 pounds. This unit is also 753 square feet, providing additional space in the living room and kitchen.
Fall River Village consists of 8 buildings. Each building has a varying mixture of each floor plan. Often it is 2 Elkhorn, 1 Bear Lake, and 5 Longs Peak condos. Refer to our map page to see how the buildings are configured.
Our New Town Home Options:
We are continuing to expand our property to also include cliff side town home options for those who prefer more secluded or larger accommodations.
- Cliff House has two master suites with king beds in addition to two guest bedrooms. One guest bedroom has a king bed, the other has two twin over queen bunk beds. There are 3 bathrooms. It is also handicapped accessible. This unit is roughly 1,500 square feet, providing additional space in the great room, kitchen and outdoor deck with panoramic mountain views of the Continental Divide and Long’s Peak!
- 3 Bedroom Town Homes Coming Soon!
- Crow’s Nest is a one bedroom suite with a king bed, perfect for couples. This unit is roughly 700 square feet, providing additional space in the living room and kitchen. It’s back deck has its own gas grill and table to take in the amazing mountain views!>
Our ground level condos have a cement patio, while our upper level condos offer a balcony. You can gather as a larger group on adjoining patios if you choose neighboring ground level condos, or you can use the community deck on the upper level condos.
We have a 750 sq ft community room available for use; rental price is $150 per hour, max of 5 hours per day. It accommodates about 35 people and features a stainless steel fridge/freezer, two smart HD TVs and a handicap accessible bathroom. You can rent this space for additional time based on availability. We also have an outside recreational space that has fire pits, grills, a hammock, yard games, and a picnic table to gather at. This area is used on a first come, first served basis.
During the months of June, July, & August, we do not offer any volume discounts for large group reservations, however, there is a nightly discount for reservations of 7 nights or more. We require a 5-night stay from June 16 through August 15.
Local Team-Building Activities
- Service Project in Rocky Mountain National Park – there’s no better bonding experience
than volunteering in such a beautiful setting!
- Colorado Mountain School – guided hikes, rock-climbing lessons and more
- Open Air Adventure Park – team-building ropes course and scavenger hunt
- Rocky Mountain Conservancy – nature activities and snowshoe treks!
- Golf – make a game into a work break or talk business on the course
- Stand-Up Paddle Boarding – Estes Park Marina has rentals and great picnic spots
- Fly Fishing – learn a new skill and make it an adventure together
- Old West Photo Session – create new personas for the afternoon and capture the memories