Looking for the Perfect Corporate Retreat in Estes Park?
Plan your next corporate retreat in Estes Park. It’s the perfect natural backdrop to boost your team’s creativity and inspire teamwork. What better way to escape the office than a team reboot in the mountains!
Fall River Village is the only luxury accommodations in Estes Park within a 5 minute walking distance to downtown – making exploring easy! Rocky Mountain National Park is also just a few miles drive away. And there are plenty of nearby team-building activities.
Whether your team is out and about or wants to brainstorm in our community room, we can help! Our community room is perfect for a department getaway or intimate corporate retreat in Estes Park. It’s a central meeting space. Your team will love their stay and be able to make the most of their time together. We even make planning easy and are always happy to help with logistics and activity ideas!
Corporate Retreat Space – Fall River Village’s Community Room
- Wireless internet
- Two smart HD TVs with DirecTV, Netflix, Amazon and iHeartRadio capability
- Full-size refrigerator, coffee maker, sink, counter space and restroom
- Four 8 foot tables and seating for up to 35 people
- Maximum capacity 35 with tables or 50 for theater seating
- Back patio opens up to the pool and BBQ area
- Complimentary for 2 hours with the booking of 4 or more condos
Treat Your Team with Modern Resort-Style Accommodations
- 2 bedroom 2 bathroom resort condos
- 4 bedroom 3 bathroom luxury cliff-side townhome (great for those who want to share a space)
- 1 bedroom cliff-side “Crow’s Nest” (great for an executive suite!)
- Riverside, mountainside and pet-friendly options available
- Full kitchen, fireplace, smart HD TVs, WiFi and patio/balcony
Ideal Location to Make Gathering & Exploring Easy
- Two onsite year-round hot tubs and seasonal heated pool
- Wood-burning fire pits and BBQ areas for additional gatherings
- Great wildlife spotting opportunities – Elk and other wildlife are OFTEN seen on property!
- 5 minute walk along the riverwalk to downtown’s shops and restaurants
- 200 yards of private fishing access in Fall River
- 4 minute drive to Rocky Mountain National Park
Local Team-Building Activities
- Service Project in Rocky Mountain National Park – there’s no better bonding experience
than volunteering in such a beautiful setting!
- Colorado Mountain School – guided hikes, rock-climbing lessons and more
- Open Air Adventure Park – team-building ropes course and scavenger hunt
- Rocky Mountain Conservancy – nature activities and snowshoe treks!
- Golf – make a game into a work break or talk business on the course
- Stand-Up Paddle Boarding – Estes Park Marina has rentals and great picnic spots
- Fly Fishing – learn a new skill and make it an adventure together
- Old West Photo Session – create new personas for the afternoon and capture the memories