Fall River Village is currently seeking a talented, service-driven people person to join our team as a Reservationist and assistant to the Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answer guest inquiry phone calls and emails
• Respond to all voicemail messages in a timely manner
• Receive incoming guests
• Make guest keys
• Enter and maintain booking data and other administrative data
• Answer guest questions and provide recommendations
• Assist in any and all day-to-day tasks and responsibilities as required by Manager
• Check waitlist and make calls to fill openings/cancellations.
• Should be outgoing and friendly
• Enjoy working with the public
• Possess excellent communication and organizational skills
• Proficient computer skills
• Work well alone or with other team members
• Flexible attitude
• Self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision
This is a part-time seasonal position.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.